Pages

17.9.14

Texting with Claire..

For those of you who know me,

you know I love technology.

I give iPad lessons to my knitting buddies in Arizona.

If I have a problem, I FaceTime Christa, then we both go on our Mac' s,

have our IPad's, IPods, or IPhones at hand to solve it and help each other out.

If I am really stuck I call in my big gun,

my son, Jeremy.

He set up his school's Digital Immersion Program.

Yesterday, Claire said to me, "Good bye Oma,

I will text you right away."

This is what she sent..not bad for a little girl who is 3 years 9 months old.

 

 

 

I send her cards in the mail as well.

My little one has learned to embrace

all this wonderful technology and I am glad I know how to keep up.

We use a program call Emoji, which makes these little characters.

(Emoji (絵文字 or えもじ; Japanese pronunciation: [emodʑi]) are the ideograms or smileys used in Japanese electronic messages and webpages, the use of which is spreading outside Japan. Originally meaning pictograph, the word emoji literally means "picture" (e) + "character" (moji).)

1 comment:

Winifred said...

She is a bright one!

They are so clever absorbing so much knowledge & no fears at all. Nice that girls nowadays are just as interested in the technology too.