Pages

1.12.15

All packed up...leaving this morning...

It's hard to believe that you can pack 3 months

of clothes, shoes, books, magazines,

electronics into a carry on and a backpack.

But it's true.

I have probably packed, repacked several times.

I kept a list of how many of each item I would need.

Having a Kindle as well as an IPad

keeps me connected and entertained

with all my books and magazines I can read off line.

Taking along a few crafting supplies as well as snacks and my own choice of tea

will make the long flight more enjoyable.

Anything I have forgotten or run out of,

we can buy.

Thailand, here we come!

Happy Happy Birthday,

Christa.

I'll call or text you later!

This is in my backpack as well as a small
Purse.
Jim's of course is much simpler, but he's as well packed
with his carry on and backpack.
Magazines

(All free from our public library via Zinio)



 
 
 
 
 

 

6 comments:

Lorrie said...

Bon Voyage, Dagmar! You look well prepared and should have LOTS to read over the next 3 months.

Log Cabin Studio said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip.
xoxo

Pamela Gordon said...

That is awesome. You are the queen of packing for sure Dagmar. Have a fabulous and safe trip! Blessings to you both.

Country Gal said...

WOW ! great packing job . Hope you have a fantastic and safe trip !

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Wow! You are amazingly organized. I can't believe how little you are traveling with. Pretty awesome!

Christa said...

So glad you were able to pack all that in your packs for the next 3 months. I know you had worked on perfecting that job. Happy to hear from you while travelling ... thank you for my birthday wishes. It meant a lot to me to hear from you. Wishing you safe journeys wherever you adventure takes you. Sending my love ... xoxo