Our Aussie friends had to go home early
because their 8 year old son Bailey
got stung badly by a jelly fish.
I won't post the photos of his wounds, but just to tell you he
had multiple visits to the hospital and a 4 hour surgery to stitch up
some of the wounds.
They had to fly back today to continue his treatment and more surgery.
He loved my friendship bracelets, they had to cut them all off his wrist
when he was in the hospital.
We visited him in the hospital and I made several more for his ankles.
This morning I made some more for him and his brother Cooper to wear.
They were a wonderful family and we will miss them.