Pages

14.9.16

Busy happy Faire...

It was such a fun and busy time at the

Kootenay Chicks Vintage Faire.

Collecting all year paid off.

Not only with all the fun Cindy and I had collecting Pyrex,

as well as all the other "vintage" items we collect,

but all the "stylin" we did to make

our booth look great.

Here are just a few photos of our terrific weekend.

We could have never done it all by ourselves

Cindy and I are the collecting team,

she also enlisted Tim, Darlene, Larry

and I enlisted Jim to help out.

Our thanks to them all.

We have already begun to collect for next year!

Thanks for everything Cindy!

 

2 comments:

Log Cabin Studio said...

Wow , your booth looks amazing .What A great team you and Cindy are....have fun getting ready for next year. XoXo

Pamela Gordon said...

Now that is something I'd enjoy. I see some of my Pyrex there too, and some I gave away. Your booth looks amazing!