Pages

24.4.09

The colors I love...

Are you surprised that these are the colors that I love...NOT!!!
Am so excited, Cindy is on her way here and I know all the hours of operations the thrift stores and vintage places that we want to check out are open.
It is like a percise military operation....What fun we will have and the weather is co-operating. Sunshine but cool.. I will post our finds later on in the day.
Have a great day where ever you are reading this from.
oxox
D
PS...Cookie is much better today, she must of just had an off day. To all of you that e-mailed or called, thanks so much for asking!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pleae check out Rebecca Sowers Blog and see what she has to say today!!
**********
Quote from her blog:
If I can stop one heart from breaking,
I shall not live in vain.
If I can ease one life the aching,
Or cool one pain,
Or help one fainting robin Unto his nest again,
I shall not live in vain.
(Emily Dickinson)


2 comments:

hippo chick said...

I love Emily Dickinson. Glad Cookie is feeling better. Have fun with Cindy.

Happy Day Lady said...

Hi Dagmar! So glad Cookie is feeling better.
And oh! the paint box is so inspirational!
I'm so glad for the fun you are having!
:O)