Pages

22.4.09

Having Fun....

By now, those of you that read my blog know my love for journals and having fun!!! (Thank you by the way for stopping by and seeing what I am up 2).
This is an Easter card from my good pal Cindy, perfect for my journal.

Paint and stamps added color to these pages.
There is never a right or wrong way to do anything in your own journal, after all, it is yours!!

Hand drawn flowers (like little space ships) add a sense of humor and makes me smile when I see these pages as I write. To me, it is just good fun to write things down and make a page pop...So go ahead, find any empty book, write down your thoughts, have fun, be creative and above all, don't take your self too seriously!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Certain flaws are necessary for the whole. It would seem strange if old friends lacked certain quirks.
Goethe



1 comment:

Happy Day Lady said...

Fabulous Dagmar! love the new pic! the newest journal! and the quote~
(so comforting given that goofy is my middle name)
:O)