Pages

17.4.09

A new Journal started...

In my craft room, these journal are lined up for gift giving and keeping!
These are some of the ones I made in AZ.

The one I am currently writing and playing in.

My postcard bird.

I loved this vintage looking chocolate bar wrapper and the chocolate tasted pretty good as well. To me, I love the look of odd things in my journal...a bit like me, don't you think?

This is the journal I made and the one I am currently using.
I write things down so that I can remember what my thought were when I just can't remember anymore!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ink and paper are sometimes passionate lovers, oftentimes brother and sister, and occasionally mortal enemies.
Emme Woodhull-Bäche



3 comments:

hippo chick said...

Mortal enemies when you have writer's block, right? Lovely post.

~hippo hugs~

Happy Day Lady said...

Gorgeous journals Dagmar! Thank you for sharing
It amazes me how you seamlessly seem to weave your life back "up North" - just amazing......it is comforting you your reader as they learn that they could too adventure and find their way back home again...........
Many blessings

Faye said...

Love your journals...great ideas!