Pages

24.6.09

Snapshots!!!

Marlene and I, thinking we should probably dance together as we did as kids....???

Cindy and I relaxing after a hard afternoon of thrift shopping, eating, drinking some fine wine and finally resting to have a cup of coffee next morning on the deck of the "Copa"

Sweet Shannon digging out some of her plant treasures to share with me while it was raining...What a sport!!



Carolines's Peonies


Evelyne's Peonies
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
Ralph Waldo Emerson





2 comments:

hippo chick said...

What a great weekend you had. The pictures are great. You know, I was childhood friends with my dear SIL, Bonnie, who passed away five years ago. How I miss her.

I love the peonies. I don't have a bush, do you?

Thanks for sharing your lovely weekend with us.

~hippo hugs~

Happy Day Lady said...

Yes I agree! Thank you for sharing!
The quote is absolutely terrific too!
tee hee!
:O)
Good on ya Girl!