Pages

29.11.10

Oma love... Day 30

This is our last day here in Sri Lanka and the house feels truly empty without Alexander..I sang a lot of songs to him and he really loved my singing as I sang with gusto..his favorite was....
" The ants go marching one by one"...he would laugh every time I sang it. Soon I will have another grandchild to sing to....the wait begins...Oma is Swiss for Grandmother.





Here is my sweet sister Caroline with her first grandchild..Gianna...she was born November 4th...she and Larry and Troy are totally smitten with her. Gianna lives with her Mom, and grandparents in Trail..














1 comment:

Log Cabin Studio said...

We are totally in love with this new baby...I am so excited for you to hold your new grandchild in your arms..Its Awesome
Love Ya
Caroline