Pages

26.5.11

Color in my craft room

I love to surround my self with color... I find this palette the most pleasing and soothing in my craft room..practical and pretty..Some of these things I made..{like the little ceramic cup with the bee on it, when I had my kiln}...the others I have collected at thrift stores or been given as gifts..As I am editing re-arranging my collections from room to room I keep finding treasures that I want to see more often so I have moved them here into my craft room...maybe time for a garage sale?


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christa said...

Like the colours of the rainbow your craft room is ... and I remember making a ceramic Easter egg at your home in Nelson ... still have it in my kitchen ... was a fun time creating with you ... thanks for those memories ... xoxo

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

All my favorite colors!