Pages

9.5.11

Enjoying my time with Frosso.

Frosso and I have been friends since 1978...she lives in such a beautiful row home in one of the oldest parts of Vancouver.....Strathcona. I always feel so welcome here..sort of like having my own great place in the city to come for a visit. Our usual pastime is a walk downtown to these obscure and trendy little stores in her part of the "hood." Yesterday we went and bought a few more colors of wool at this amazing old store....New flowers will be flying off the crochet hook. Soon I will able enough to make that shawl.

Here she is knitting and relaxing..Her little dog Sasha is 16, deaf and she can't see very well What a good little SPCA rescue dog she has been for Frosso.

It is supposed to be a sunny day tomorrow..maybe spring will soon be here! :)





































4 comments:

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

One of the best parts of life~old friends who share your interests. :)

Christa said...

It's wonderful to have friends where you feel at home with ... I love all the new colours of wool ... you'll be speed crocheting to use all those balls of colour ... Frozzo looks very comfortable sitting there working away ... and I did notice that Sasha was guarding a certain crochet bag .... hmmmm ... I guess it had to be in the photo shoot ... have fun with your friends ... xoxo

Jamie said...

What a perfect way to spend a day.

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Look at all those beautiful colors you got! Sounds like it was a great day.