Pages

9.9.11

Making bracelets

I have been making a few more bracelets..and even made one for Harry to wear if he wished.. I just needed to do something to show I was thinking of him..The LIVESTRONG wristbands we ordered have not arrived yet....Sitting out under the umbrella on our deck gives me plenty of time to craft and send positive and prayful loving thoughts to Harry...these are a few I have finished making...









this wristband for Harry...we will be traveling to Calgary on Saturday for a 3 day visit..am so looking forward to seeing him!


this is the one I wear all the time..



2 comments:

Christa said...

The wristbands and bracelets are lovely ... I'm sure Harry will be touched by the one you made for him ... those are powerful words ... how fortunate he is to have a loving family surrounding him with all your support ...
sending love & light ... xoxo

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I love those, Dagmar! I especially like the "pray" one. I'm sure Harry will love his bracelet. I just read that you're giving him the hat your mom made for you~that's so sweet! He's got a great family, and a great sister.