Pages

28.9.11

Nancy Drew Books....

First of all...Happy Birthday to my favorite son..I hope you have a happy day, Jeremy....I took this photo on Sunday morning just before I left.. sigh!





Do you remember these books....I have a nice collection of them....{30 + some duplicates}.....some with their original dust jackets and others from the late 60's, early 70's that have hard covers.....They had a write up in the October issue of Country Living...made me think of my collection...I am going to keep mine for Claire and maybe read some of them together.
















3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Of course I remember those books! Loved every single one. But I never saw the 'twisted candles' one...have to look for it and read it. Am I too old? :)

Christa said...

Happy Birthday to Jeremy .... !!! I remember reading those books as well ... They were my sister's favorite reads ... we didn't keep any of our collection ... but I sure did keep the Hardy Boys series for the boys and now will be read by the next generation .... Xoxo

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I used to have a whole set of those books. Sold them in a yard sale. I KNOW! WHAT was I thinking??
Claire will treasure reading those books with you.