Pages

14.10.11

Some last-minute crafty makes...

As I was cleaning up and sorting fabric in my craft room...I remembered seeing these crafty key fobs on Pinterest and knew I could make some...I had all the right stuff.....they are really quick to make and look kind of sweet...don't you think?






I also sewed up 1/2 dozen banner cards with scraps I had from my good friend Alanna...little banners to brighten anyone's day..





Happy birthday yesterday to our sweet DIL Carmen..I hope you had a lovely day..see you on Calgary next week! xoxo



3 comments:

Jamie said...

You always come up with the cutest projects

Christa said...

Wow ... Neat idea .... they look awesome ... love your colorful banner ... you always make time to do something crafty in your day ... good for you ... xoxo

Log Cabin Studio said...

Cheerful and colorful,great talking to you today!!
xoxo