Pages

19.1.12

Knitting and crocheting...

When we are enjoying our beach day..I swim in the ocean or I am lazy on the floaty thing in the pool....but most of the time I spend in the shade under the Bohino (big shade Palapas) knitting, crocheting or making friendship bracelets for the kids that are visiting here..I brought my needles and some wool with me, but picked up these little cotton crochet balls and a hook...keeps me totally happy......with my digital magazines, books and reading blogs..oh my gosh..what a lovely way to spend a month in the sun! I know some of you are in the snow, rain and cooler weather..so everyday, I enjoy a small part of my sunny holiday for you..hope you feel the sunshine and love❤










3 comments:

Log Cabin Studio said...

love to see that you are keeping busy and enjoying your holiday.
xoxo

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Enjoy every second if it!

Christa said...

Lovely way to spend your days ... in the sunshine ... doing what you love to do ... !!! xoxo