Pages

6.6.13

Some of my treasures...

Since returning home from The Farm Chicks I have been washing, sorting and mingling my finds into new locations in our house...something I rarely get tired of doing.

When Cindy and I were driving back to Nelson we came up with a cunning plan on how to continue our love for thrifting, edit our personal collections and make a little more money for our next Farm Chicks adventure..we would have little "pop up sales". The wheels are set in motion...I am booked at our local Farmers Market at the end of June with my table of treasures..."The Vintage City Chick" was created...I will keep you posted as how I make out with this. Cindy will check into her Farmers Market in Nelson to see what she can do.
Let the thrifting begin. ❤ The sweet little butter dish was a gift from Cindy.













6 comments:

Jamie said...

What a brilliant idea! We all need to find ways to keep funding our hobbies

Carola Bartz said...

You photographed your finds so beautifully. Good luck with the farmers' market.

KayteeJane said...

Just found your blog recently. I love your pictures - very pretty. We share a love for vintage & Pyrex.

koralee said...

Now that is a great idea....hope you have one this summer when I am up! xo

Log Cabin Studio said...

Great Idea Dagmar,
Good luck on your garage sale tomorrow!!!
Love ya

Maureen said...

What a great idea! I am just getting into Etsy lately - the extra money does help!