Pages

4.2.14

Bracelets that formed a friendship....

Who would of thought a small gesture

such as crocheting a bracelet

could bring people together poolside.

That is just what we did.

Maggie and her family left to go back to Canada.

Connie (Maggie's mother) along with her husband Joe,

invited us for a wonderful

Portuguese

dinner last night.

Mike, Kelly, Alfonso and {Fern, missing from photo}

get to stay a while longer.

Connie will be crocheting bracelets for her

grandchildren

Mia and Tristan while she is here.

As my dear friend, Christa knows,

they love their bracelets so much, they always ask for just one more!

Mikey,

I had such fun making all those for you!

 

 

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow, how cool is that? What great photos Dagmar! Looks like everyone LOVES your bracelets!

Log Cabin Studio said...

Arts and crafts...what a great way to bring people together!!!
It looks like everyone had a great time.
xoxo

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

How fun! Reminds of me of when I was inSri Lanka last year crocheting bracelets and hearts for the girls. We were with a big group and every time I did one, someone else would come along and say make me one, make me one. I even made a flower and heart garland for one little girl -- but was so wrapped up in the moment, I forgot to take pictures. :) Nice to be able to do something that people can take away and remember you by. Best wishes, Tammy

Christa said...

Oh Dagmar … what a beautiful thing to share with the people you have met … I know full well how much they are cherished by all that receive them … great photos and memories for you … !!! xoxo