Pages

7.11.15

Crafts to take along..

I always take along a few crafty things to make

when we are away.

I will be taking a couple of classes.

A cooking class or two in Hua Hin

as well as a week long silversmith course in Chiang Mai.

I am taking along some of my Panamaian sea glass

for the jewelry course.

A coloring book, pencil crayons, journal,

crochet hooks,

some yarn as well as a couple of

little fox masks to make.

I think I am all set to have

some fun and learn lots of new things.

All this will fit neatly in my backpack.

 

Between sightseeing, reading, crafting and meeting up with

old and new friends,

I know we

are going to have a wonderful adventure.

 

1 comment:

Christa said...

It looks like you are pretty well set for everything for your adventure. I know you love to create. Can't wait to see what you will do with the sea glass that you collected. Have a great time doodling as well. xoxo