Pages

13.1.12

My beach finds....

My pile of shells grows daily! I just love shells..never get tired of finding new ones to add to my collection and ones I plan to give as gifts...this one is from Portebelo..it is really quite small.


Many of these pink ones are gifts for a special friend, Koralee....


Cindy loves sea glass. The group here at Sue a Mar are a good bunch..they all walk every morning and they look for sea glass for my Cindy..I wonder how many pieces I will have by the end of the month.


Today we are off to old Panama..our day to explore!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

the sea glass is also a fab of mine, I love the worn rugged look it has, great for mosaics!
BTW, your feet are looking totally relaxed in your banner! Mx

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I've never seen shells that pink before! The sea glass is so pretty.
So are you brown as a nut now?