Pages

4.6.14

It seems to have been a tough week...

Just trying to stop coughing seems a challenge.

However, with a couple of good sleeps under my belt over the next few nights

I hope I will be on the mend.

Jeremy is able to head back teaching some time next week.

Here are a few of the things I have been

able to do, as well as taking photos while on a drive

and a short walk.

These beautiful roses from my sweet neighbour,

Petra.

"Miss Camilla Doe"

waiting for me to sew her a dress.

A simply fabulous evening.

 

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

Miss Camilla Doe is darling. Glad to hear that Jeremy is on the mend, but sorry about your own coughing and such. Hope you soon feel better.

Barbara said...

Miss Camilla is adorable! Beautiful photos. I hope you get well soon! xoxo

Maureen said...

Wow; beauty all around you - the roses, the awesome doll and your view! Get better soon!

Christa said...

How sweet your Miss Camilla is ... the roses are lovely and I think the way you captured the evening sky is magnifciant ... !!! Hope the coughing subsides soon ... it can sure wear you down ... take it easy sweetie ...
!!! xoxo